M.I.C.S is thrilled to announce our first 2022 Community Fundraising Event.
In the past we have celebrated our first get-together on the May long weekend. Due to Covid, we have been unable to do this for the past two years. So if all goes well and there are no Provincial mandates that change our outdoor gatherings, we will resume this wonderful event.
Save the date, Sunday May 22. Details to follow!
Here is what we can share now:
1) Bring your appetites!!! Pancakes and Sausages will be served!!
2) Bring your wallets!! This is also a Membership Drive!! So we want to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to renew or create a new membership with M.I.C.S. Details to follow!!
3) The M.I.C.S store will be open with lots of great Mudge gear!
4) Call to all crafters!! Contact Rose Mathiesen at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your table and get more details.
5) So yes, it will be fun, there will be food, there will be friends, there will be great Mudge items to buy and lots of ways to support M.I.C.S.
Mudge Island Citizens Society
Hope to see you all there!!