Good Sunday Morning Mudge
Three weeks to go! This is our first community event of the year and MICS is excited to see everyone. Here are the details:
Sunday May 21st
10 to 1pm
Public Access across from 873 Driftwood Drive (Taggarts home)
1) Bring your appetites!!! Pancakes and Sausages will be served!!
2) Bring your wallets!! Breakfast is by donation with proceeds going to our community Mudge Island Citizens Society (M.I.C.S).
3) The M.I.C.S store will be open with lots of great new and exciting Mudge gear!
4) Our amazing group of very talented artists will also be there with fantastic arts and goods for sale.
5) Call to all crafters!! Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org to book a spot for your table.
6) Mudge is the GREENEST island by far! So please support this by bringing your own EVERYTHING! Bring your plate and utensils, a mug, your chair and most importantly your whole family!
7) All humans welcome – please leave the fur babies at home 😁
8) So yes, it will be fun, there will be food, there will be friends, there will be great Mudge items to buy and lots of ways to support M.I.C.S.
Please also take a minute to click on this link and renew (or join if you are not already a member) the Mudge Island Citizens Society M.I.C.S.
Your membership is free but your MEMBERSHIP is PRICELESS!
Rose Mathiesen, Director on behalf of the Board
Thank You. M.I.C.S find us on the web www.mudge.ca/mics