MICS 15th Annual Fire Fest for Mudge Island
Festival Sunday August 6th 12-5pm
MICS Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser and Community Craft Market Sunday May 21st 10 to 1pm
Public Access across from 873 Driftwood Drive (Taggarts home)
1) Bring your appetites!!! Pancakes and Sausages will be served!!
2) Bring your wallets!! Breakfast is by donation with proceeds going to our community Mudge Island Citizens Society (M.I.C.S).
3) The M.I.C.S store will be open with lots of great new and exciting Mudge gear!
4) Our amazing group of very talented artists will also be there with fantastic arts and goods for sale.
5) Call to all crafters!! Reply to email@example.com to book a spot for your table.
6) Mudge is the GREENEST island by far! So please support this by bringing your own EVERYTHING! Bring your plate and utensils, a mug, your chair and most importantly your whole family!
7) All humans welcome – please leave the fur babies at home 😁
8) So yes, it will be fun, there will be food, there will be friends, there will be great Mudge items to buy and lots of ways to support M.I.C.S.