A good day building at the MICS hall.
- Filed under Mudge Island Posts
A good day was had doing more building on the MICS hall. Thank you for everyone who has dontated and has put there time into helping with the build.
Getting closer to completing.
Mudge Island current wildfire hazard rating:
Fires Permitted Please be careful
M.I.C.S Donations made easy
If you see smoke, flames or an open fire violation, call 1 800 663-5555 or *5555 immediately. Learn more
Wildfire links for info
- Ecosystem restoration burn planned for east Winlaw area April 9, 2021
- Pile burning in Burns Lake Community Forest April 9, 2021
- Prescribed Burn in partnership with Simpcw First Nation April 9, 2021
M.I.C.S Year to date
- Request for volunteers April 11, 2021
- Structure Fire small cabin on Coho Blvd April 10th 2021 April 10, 2021
- Do you have your 2021 Mudge Plate ? April 3, 2021
- MICS update April 2, 2021
- March 23 Gabriola Vaccination Clinic Update March 18, 2021
- Island Health posting. March 16, 2021
- Moving forward with another mile stone. February 1, 2021
- Exciting news for MICS November 1, 2020
- SOLD—– Moorage for sale on Mudge Island October 15, 2020
- Fire prohibitions lifting tomorrow at noon. Please read September 24, 2020